Welcome to Fpcbelleplaine.org, your one-stop resource for important news and best offers in casinos. Our job is to give you the greatest casinos, bonuses and latest news from all over the web. Our team works hard to be up-to-date and give you the unique offers from the casinos.
- Types of free bets are available
One of the first mistakes that any bettor can make is just going to get the highest betting bonus. You’ve got to remember that not every online bookmaker will be offering the same type of welcome bonus. Here is Online casinos with free bets available.
- Risk-Free Bets: First up on our sign up bonus list is the Risk-Free Bet. This bonus will not be credited when you sign up. You will only get your money when your first bet fail. So that means if you’re first to bet wins then you won’t get a bonus. This is certainly our least popular welcome offer and kind of acts as a backup bet.
- Types of free bets are available
- Deposit Bonus: This is one of the go-to casino free bets but some sports betting sites actually offer a matched deposit free bets on sign up. These types of matched bonus tend to have much harder wagering requirements so keep that in mind.
- Matched Free Bet: Usually a matched wager or matched deposit type of bonus. It will be written in the T&C’s which one is on offer. These sports free bet vary massively in size with some only giving a £10 free bet such as Black type or a £50 matched deposit like Ladbrokes when you sign up and use the promo code f50.
- Profit Boost: Ever wished you put more on your first bet? Well with the likes of 32red sports you won’t have to. Certain bookies will boost your winnings by a certain Depending on the T&Cs this could be available on single bets or multiple bets.
- Free Bets No Deposit: We hardly ever see these offers anymore. But these are welcome offers that require no upfront deposit from yourself.
- Enhanced Odds: Over the 2018 World Cup these were all the rage. Bookies were pushing out ridiculous bets every week. It wasn’t unusual to see Betfair offering 16/1 odds on Germany to beat an easy team. While a lot rarer nowadays you’ll still see them being offered out on big events such as the Champions League, Grand National, and the Cheltenham Festival.
- Minimum Betting Odds: These will be the min odds that your free bet must be wagered at in order for it to count towards the wagering requirement. We’ve found that it seems to be the min odds of evens for most offers.
- Minimum Deposit: This is the min deposit you need to make to get your welcome offer before you get any credited history on your account.
Specific Sporting Events: These are common across enhanced odds offers as they tend to be built around one specific event or selected games.
- Certain Payment Methods: A lot of welcome offers can only be claimed when you fund your account using set deposit methods such as credit/debit cards or PayPal. If you use Neteller or Skrill to make the real money deposit certain sites will not credit you with your bonus funds.
- Bonus Codes: This isn’t the case with all the betting offers that we’ve got listed on site. However, some will require you to enter a promo code when you sign up like William Hill or Paddy Power.
- Stake Not Returned: Back in the glory days of football betting, you used to be able to get your stake returned. However, nowadays all free bet stakes not returned in your winnings. Which is a shame but its a way of the bookies cutting costs?
- Expiration Dates: Every free bet that gets claimed will have an expiry date on it. Its worth checked when your free bet expires as each bookie will have their own time limit before your bonus is forfeited.
- What is the existing customer betting offers there?
So you’ve claimed your free bets and now you’re wondering what else is there to keep you betting. Well, every site has their very own betting promotions that you are able to claim:
- Moneyback Specials: When betting on the football especially in the UK you’ll see a lot of money back specials going out on Premier League matches. What you’ll be getting money back for depends on the bookies. Some payout if a certain player scores others can pay out if the team gets beat by a specific amount of goals.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: Horse racing betting tends to benefit from this type of promotion. If you back a horse and its starting price are higher than the odds that you placed a bet at. Then the bookies will pay out at the higher odds should it win. Expect to see this in place of Grand National free bets.